- Take appropriate steps to ensure your own safety.
- Promptly report the loss to your producer or the MPIUA Directly! The sooner reported the sooner we can help you!
- Protect your property from future loss. Do not make permanent repairs until adjuster has reviewed the damage.
- Keep a record of temporary repair expenses.
- Keep a record of all expenses incurred for living away from property.
- Post loss: make sure a qualified contractor completes work up to code.
Visit www.rijra.com or call 1-800-297-3554 for further instructions.